Société Générale is one of France’s most successful banks. Through its website www.societegenerale.fr, Société Générale offers banking and financial services to its customers.
It should be noted that the French bank has launched a remote banking offer in collaboration with Agence Direct. By visiting www.particuliers.societegenerale.fr, online banking customers can access their personal accounts with Société Générale.
Note: you can also access your customer area and your bank accounts via the mobile site m.particuliers.societegenerale.fr or particuliers.societegenerale.fr.
Société Générale: banking for individuals
Société Générale offers its customers a wide range of remote and in-branch services. These banking services are available thanks to the bank’s collaboration with Agence Direct.
You can create an account on one of these platforms: www.particuliers.societegenerale.fr or m.particuliers.societegenerale.fr.
The Personal Bank offers customers the following services:
- Loans at 0% fixed APR;
- Home loan products available on attractive terms. Bridging loans, subsidized and home savings loans, zero-rate plus loans, Optis bullet loans, social housing loans.
- Agence Direct lets you take advantage of its online banking services. You can also open an account with Société Générale.
- You can access your Société Générale customer area. This will allow you to carry out various operations such as consulting your Société Générale account on the particuliers.societegenerale.fr website.
- You can use Paylib to make your online purchases. By using this online service, you don’t have to enter your bank details when making online purchases.
- Various consumer credit products are still available. For example, you can take advantage of the Expresso auto amortizing loan and the Expresso Développement Durable loan, Clé de contact, Prêt Direct Alterna. Student and personal loans, Crédit Compact and Alterna are also available.
Access your accounts at: www.particuliers.societegenerale.fr
Before opening an account online or logging on to your customer area, you need to visit the online platform: www.particuliers.societegenerale.fr.
Once you are on this site of the bank Société Générale reserved for individuals, you must click on the input field. Here you must enter your customer ID.
To access this area, go to ” Access to your accounts “. This is the part that gives you access to the login area. The identifier you will be asked to enter is an 8-digit number. Once you’ve completed your entry, simply click on the “OK” button.
After this operation, a virtual keypad will appear. This interface will allow you to enter your password. To do this, you’ll need to use the mouse.
Once you’ve entered your password, click on the ” Confirm ” button. You have just connected to your Societe Generale private customer area.
Once you’ve logged in, you can access your bank accounts. This makes it easy to check your balance and view your bank statement in real time. You’ll also be able to see all the bank transactions madeon your various bank accounts.
In some cases, you may have lost your password or access codes. In this kind of situation, there’s no need to panic. You can request a password reset from Société Générale bank.
In concrete terms, by following a fairly simple and classic process, a new password will be created. To do so, click on the ” Forgotten your secret code ” section and then on ” Get your codes “, depending on the situation you find yourself in. You must contact customer service immediately if your account has been hacked or if you have been hacked.
Other contacts particuliers.societegenerale.fr
There are a number of different ways to contact the customer service or retail advisors at Société Générale.
- You can use your Société Générale individual customer area at: particuliers.societegenerale.fr.
- Agence Direct is another contact channel. For further information, please call 09 69 32 94 21. This service is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 via a contact form on the site.
- By contacting the cheque opposition center on 08 92 68 32 08 or 09 69 39 77 77 by credit card.
- Use the online form to contact the customer relations department on the particuliers.societegenerale.fr platform.
Also read: How to manage CACMDS accounts online?